Award-winning host, author, speaker and entrepreneur, Lou Mongello is a sought-after presenter at conferences, corporate events and Disney fan gatherings around the world through his engaging, thought-provoking and entertaining presentations that provide real-world, actionable content and strategies. Please contact Lou Mongello directly for all speaking inquiries and questions via our Contact Form.
“Lou was the perfect keynote who packed a powerful, meaningful message!” – Bess Auer, Florida Blogger Conference
For Businesses and Entrepreneurs
Business Building, Entrepreneurship, Inspirational, Motivational, Marketing, Networking, Social Media Marketing, Podcasting, Online Community, Disney – Customized topics and presentations also available
- The Disney Difference: Achieving The Ultimate Customer Experience – How and why does the Disney Company excel in building brand loyalty, fan community, and repeat customers? Learn about the keys to an incredible guest experience, and how you can apply these strategies in your business! Regardless of industry, if you have customers, you’re in the customer-service business. With increasing access to information and alternative options, your customer is choosing where to do business based on the level of service they receive. The world-class reputation for Disney service is based not on “magic,” but on time-tested methods and sound business. Attendees will learn about real-life business scenario challenges and opportunities as well as be treated to many “behind the scenes” Disney experiences!
- Workshop: Your Role in Achieving the Ultimate Customer Experience! – Every person working in EVERY department of EVERY business has the potential to make or break your customer’s experience and thereby your business’ reputation. Attendees of this special hands-on workshop will learn to appreciate their unique role in the total customer experience & learn how to identify and solve problems in a practical, hands-on workshop based on actual challenges faced in Disney parks.
- Leadership Lessons Learned from Walt Disney – Using Walt Disney’s journey as an example, see how he achieved his dreams and the challenges he overcame along the way, and learn how to leverage them for your own businesses and personal life. From innovation to competition to dealing with adversity, Walt Disney’s life and words will serve as lessons that you can apply to your business and brands.
- “Quit Your Job and Do What You Love Full Time! I Did It, and So Can You!”- Take The Leap Of Faith And Do What You Love – Now! – Lou’s personal story about leaving his law practice to pursue his passion and how you can do the same in your life
Social Media, Podcasting, and New and Emerging Technologies
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to Start a Podcast – Now! – Much like Twitter, Facebook and other tools to help build your business, podcasting is one of the most powerful, influential, and cost-effective methods to building your brand, business and bottom line – yet still one of the most under-utilized. Learn why it’s important, how it can help your specific business, and how to get started creating compelling audio and video content with small startup costs. Lou, a podcast host and producer since 2005, and winner of Best Travel Podcast for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, will also share some not-so-obvious reasons why you need to have a podcast for your business or brand and answer some common questions about starting and growing a podcast.
- Using Offline Interactions to Increase Online Engagement – Content creators will discover how to take their blogs and websites, podcasts, live streams a step further. Lou Mongello not only has an award-winning presence online, but fans (he prefers “friends”) travel to meet with him and other members of the community offline at the many opportunities that present themselves. Lou demonstrates that creating content is not just an online activity, that there has to be face-to-face interaction with fans, too. Get practical, actionable tips to make the most of structuring your time online and off, creating and serving your community, and getting a real return on your investment of time.
- How to Monetize Your Podcast: Addressing the most common question after “how do I get started?” In this presentation on how to monetize your podcast, current and future podcasters will learn actionable tools, as well a 10 ways, techniques and strategies that they can implement immediately to start making money podcasting, from someone who doesn’t just teach the theories on how to do it, but has been doing it himself for years.
- Podcasting 101 – Getting Started: An A to Z, turnkey how-to presentation to learn the ins and outs of podcasting, from getting started to beyond the basics – all on a budget!
Recent & Upcoming Speaking Engagements Include:
- Social Media Marketing World 2015 | San Diego, CA | March 2015
- Founder, PodcastFlorida | Orlando, FL | December, 2014
- TBEX Travel Bloggers Exchange | Cancun, Mexico | September, 2014
- Florida Bloggers Conference | Orlando, FL | September, 2014
- Podcast Movement | Dallas, TX | August, 2014
- Social Media Marketing World 2014 | San Diego, CA | March 2014
- BlogWorld & New Media Expo | Las Vegas, NV | Featured Speaker 2011, 2012 and 2013
- TBEX Travel Bloggers Exchange | Toronto, CA | June, 2013
- Public Relations Society of America | Roanoke, VA | June, 2014
- Social Media Club | Orlando | April, 2014
- Florida Bloggers Conference | Orlando, FL | Keynote 2012 and Featured Speaker 2013
- Utah Health Care Association Keynote Speaker and Workshop Presenter | Salt Lake City, UT | September 2013
- AMIfs keynote speaker | Orlando, FL | February 2013
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of America National Convention | San Diego, CA | June 2012
- Buena Vista University | Orlando, FL | 2012-2014
After last year’s CFLBlogCon, where 2-time Emmy winner Marc Middleton was our keynote, I was worried about finding a speaker to match Marc’s incredible opening. I shouldn’t have been, though, because the answer came in the name of Lou Mongello. Not only was Lou an absolute delight to work with, being completely professional, he went beyond the call of duty, making sure he knew the expectations of the audience to deliver an on-target message. Reading the tweets that were flying out during his speech, seeing the inspiration he delivered, and listening to the attendees’ excitement afterwards, Lou was the perfect keynote who packed a powerful, meaningful message in the time we allotted him. Now my concerns start all over again… how do I find a keynote for next year who can match Lou? – Bess Auer, President, Florida Blogger’s Conference
The PRSA Blue Ridge Chapter includes seasoned public relations practitioners as well as those just starting their careers. So, finding a speaker who captures the interest of both ends of the spectrum is a challenge. Lou fit the bill perfectly. By revealing the ideas and concepts that made him a success, his enthusiasm tapped into the hearts of everyone in the audience and ignited their excitement about engaging customers in more personal ways. – Melinda Mayo, President Blue Ridge Chapter, Public Relations Society
Ready to Book Lou for Your Next Event?