Award-winning host, author, keynote speaker, podcaster and entrepreneur, Lou Mongello is a sought-after presenter at conferences, corporate events and school around the world. Through his engaging, thought-provoking and entertaining presentations, he provides real-world, actionable content and strategies. Please contact Lou Mongello directly for all speaking inquiries and questions via our Contact Form.
As a passionate speaker, I focus on delivering customized presentations tailored to your specific needs and audience. Below are just a sample of speaking topics:
For Businesses and Entrepreneurs
Business Building, Entrepreneurship, Inspirational, Motivational, Marketing, Networking, Social Media Marketing, Podcasting, Online Community, Disney – Customized topics and presentations also available
- 10 Questions – Lou Mongello shares his more than ten years of business and brand-building experience with 10 thought-provoking questions you need to ask yourself to help you focus, engage, grow, and succeed as an entrepreneur, solopreneur, podcaster, blogger, business or brand.
- The Disney Difference: Achieving The Ultimate Customer Experience – How and why does the Disney Company excel in building brand loyalty, fan community, and repeat customers? Learn about the keys to an incredible guest experience, and how you can apply these strategies in your business! Attendees will learn about real-life business scenario challenges and opportunities as well as be treated to many “behind the scenes” Disney experiences!
- Workshop: Your Role in Achieving the Ultimate Customer Experience! – Every person working in EVERY department of EVERY business has the potential to make or break your customer’s experience and thereby your business’ reputation. Attendees of this special hands-on workshop will learn to appreciate their unique role in the total customer experience & learn how to identify and solve problems in a practical, hands-on workshop based on actual challenges faced in Disney parks.
- Leadership Lessons Learned from Walt Disney – Using Walt Disney’s journey as an example, see how he achieved his dreams and the challenges he overcame along the way, and learn how to leverage them for your own businesses and personal life. From innovation to competition to dealing with adversity, Walt Disney’s life and words will serve as lessons that you can apply to your business and brands.
- “Quit Your Job and Do What You Love Full Time! I Did It, and So Can You!”- Take The Leap Of Faith And Do What You Love – Now! Learn how to transition from your 9 to 5 job into being your own boss. Lou shares his personal story about leaving his law practice to pursue his passion and practical, inspiring lessons on how you can do the same in your life.
Social Media, Podcasting, and New and Emerging Technologies
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to Start a Podcast – Now! – Much like Twitter, Facebook and other tools to help build your business, podcasting is one of the most powerful, influential, and cost-effective methods to building your brand, business and bottom line – yet still one of the most under-utilized. Learn why it’s important, how it can help your specific business, and how to get started creating compelling audio and video content with small startup costs. Lou, a podcast host and producer since 2005, and winner of Best Travel Podcast for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, will also share some not-so-obvious reasons why you need to have a podcast for your business or brand and answer some common questions about starting and growing a podcast.
- The Power of Community – Using Offline Interactions to Increase Online Engagement – Content creators will discover how to take their blogs and websites, podcasts, live streams a step further. Lou Mongello not only has an award-winning presence online, but fans (he prefers “friends”) travel to meet with him and other members of the community offline at the many opportunities that present themselves. Lou demonstrates that creating content is not just an online activity, that there has to be face-to-face interaction with fans, too. Get practical, actionable tips to make the most of structuring your time online and off, creating and serving your community, and getting a real return on your investment of time.
- Social Media for Travel Agents/Agencies (Presentation and Workshop) – How to use social media to build and grow your travel business in this interactive workshop and presentation. Learn which social media outlets are the best fit for you business goals, how to find and connect with your audience and clients, branding, search, how to engage and grow, video, live broadcasting, customer service and more. Attendees of the workshop will find it informative and inspiring and leave with real-world, actionable ideas and social media strategies.
- How to Create, Grow, Launch and Monetize Your Podcast: Addressing the most common question after “how do I get started?” In this presentation on how to monetize your podcast, current and future podcasters will learn actionable tools, as well a 10 ways, techniques and strategies that they can implement immediately to start making money podcasting, from someone who doesn’t just teach the theories on how to do it, but has been doing it himself for years.
- 10 Reasons How and Why to Use Live Streaming to Build Your Brand and Business – Learn how and why your business and brand can use and leverage live streaming platforms like Periscope, Meerkat, Facebook, ustream and Livestream to increase your social media reach and build your business, brand through a loyal, engaged community.
- Podcasting 101 – Getting Started: An A to Z, turnkey how-to presentation to learn the ins and outs of podcasting, from getting started to beyond the basics – all on a budget!
For Schools and Students, Lou can bring some “Disney into your classroom” through a variety of inspirational assembly programs: CLICK HERE to learn more
Recent & Upcoming Speaking Engagements Include:
- TBEX Travel Bloggers Exchange (KEYNOTE) | Minnesota | May, 2016
- Social Media Marketing World | Scan Diego, CA | April, 2016
- Podcast Movement 2015 (KEYNOTE) | Ft. Worth, TX | July, 2015
- New Media Expo | Las Vegas, NV | April, 2015
- Social Media Marketing World 2015 | San Diego, CA | March 2015
- FORUM Conference | Orlando, FL | February, 2015
- Business Podcasters Summit | Online conference | January, 2015
- Founder, PodcastFlorida | Orlando, FL | December, 2014
- TBEX Travel Bloggers Exchange | Cancun, Mexico | September, 2014
- Florida Bloggers Conference | Orlando, FL | September, 2014
- Podcast Movement | Dallas, TX | August, 2014
- Social Media Marketing World 2014 | San Diego, CA | March 2014
- BlogWorld & New Media Expo | Las Vegas, NV | Featured Speaker 2011, 2012 and 2013
- TBEX Travel Bloggers Exchange | Toronto, CA | June, 2013
- Public Relations Society of America | Roanoke, VA | June, 2014
- Social Media Club | Orlando | April, 2014
- Florida Bloggers Conference | Orlando, FL | Keynote 2012 and Featured Speaker 2013
- Utah Health Care Association Keynote Speaker and Workshop Presenter | Salt Lake City, UT | September 2013
- AMIfs keynote speaker | Orlando, FL | February 2013
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of America National Convention | San Diego, CA | June 2012
- Buena Vista University | Orlando, FL | 2012-2014