It was tough enough having to cancel the Retreat this Summer, but I wanted to explore every option possible in order to have Momentum in an environment that would ensure absolute safety and security for everyone participating. I have even been talking to different resorts in terms of larger space to afford greater distancing, as well as other possible options (the details of which are unimportant at this time).
I had to make the unfortunate decision to postpone the event, and have been spending a great amount to time looking for a viable alternative. I have a number of different ideas I am currently exploring, but am not ready to announce and/or schedule at this moment. I chose to announce the postponement of Momentum at this time in order to afford those who already had tickets enough time to adjust plans, and refrain from making any travel arrangements.
Of course, I will be issuing a full refund to everyone who has a seat at this year’s event. While I WILL be offering another alternative (or a variety of alternatives) soon, I think that it is the only right thing to do. I hope that you will join me when Momentum returns (in possibly a few different ways) in person, as well as some of the other options I am considering.
Although we cannot be together in person in October, please remember that there is great opportunity to be made and had during these crazy times… it’s just a matter of finding, making, and taking them!
If there is some way that I can help you, please remember that I offer one-on-one coaching, and there is still one seat available for our weekly Mastermind group. You can learn more on the Coaching page.
For those who were planning on attending Momentum this year, I am sincerely sorry. It breaks my heart that we cannot celebrate the 5th year of this incredible weekend together… yet.
THANK YOU for being such good friends, amazing entrepreneurs, and community members. If there’s anything at all I can do for you, please let me know.
And yeah… find and choose the good. I know you already do.